A magical new chapter book series inspired by Sticker Dolly Dressing, perfect for fans of Rainbow Magic. Each book comes with a page of stickers to dress the Dolls.
Meera, Sophia and Olivia, the Princess Dolls, are busy planning their mid-Winter celebration in Dolly Town when they get a call through from Mission Control - the Snow Princess on the Majestic Isle needs their help. It's her baby sister's Naming Ceremony that afternoon and she is due to wear the famous Ice Diamond Tiara - but she's lost it! Can the Princess Dolls help the Snow Princess find the tiara in time for the ceremony?
Collect all the books in the Sticker Dolly Stories series!
1. Unicorn Rescue (A Magic Dolls Story)
2. Fairy Picnic (A Magic Dolls Story)
3. Mermaid in Trouble (A Magic Dolls Story)
4. Baby Dragon (A Magic Dolls Story)
5. Castle in the Clouds (A Princess Dolls Story)
6. Ice Palace (A Princess Dolls Story)
7. Woodland Princess (A Princess Dolls Story)
8. Waterlily Ball (A Princess Dolls Story)
9. Dream Pony (An Animal Rescue Dolls Story)
10. Lucky Bunnies (An Animal Rescue Dolls Story)
11. Little Lost Deer (An Animal Rescue Dolls Story)
12. Snow Puppy (An Animal Rescue Dolls Story)
And look out for the Summer and Christmas specials:
Dolphin Magic (A Summer special)
Christmas Mystery (A Christmas special)
This is Book 6 in the Sticker Dolly Stories Series. See all Sticker Dolly Stories books here.
See More Fantasy & magical realism
See More Adventure stories
Zanna Davidson Biography
Zanna Davidson studied English at Edinburgh University before starting work for Usborne Publishing, where she's written about everything from whales and snails to Queen Victoria (under the name Susanna Davidson). She now mainly writes fiction, including the 'Fairy Unicorns' and 'Billy and the Mini Monsters' series. She lives
Lara Jennings is a copywriter and has written adverts for organizations such as Macmillan Cancer Support, Microsoft and Coca-Cola. She lives in south London with her cat, and can often be found in the local vintage shops or making things for her friends. Katie Wood graduated from Loughborough University School of Art and Design and has been living her dreamMore about Katie Wood