Build your child's reading confidence at home with books at the right level
What is a tsunami? How do they happen? What effect do they have on people's lives? Learn about how we can predict them by looking at the science behind them and some real-life case studies.
* Copper/Band 12 books provide more complex plots and longer chapters that develop reading stamina.
* Text type - An information book.
* The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
* The glossary and index on pages 28 and 29 can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
* Curriculum links - Geography - Human geography
This is Book 693 in the Collins Big Cat Series. See all Collins Big Cat books here.