Morris wants to eat his kitty biscuits, but his mother sends him off to play hide and seek instead. When it's Morris's turn to hide, he finds the perfect place: the food cupboard, where the kitty biscuits are kept!
* Orange/ Band 6 books offer varied text and characters, with action sustained over several pages.
* Text type - A story with a familiar setting.
* A storyboard on pages 22 and 23 offers and opportunity for children to retell the story in their own words.
* Curriculum links - Citizenship: Taking part.
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
This is Book 394 in the Collins Big Cat Series. See all Collins Big Cat books here.