One photocopiable and editable teacher pack with 9 knowledge-rich projects to build skills, reading stamina and cultural understanding in Key Stage 3 English.
Invigorate your KS3 English curriculum and create a firm foundation for GCSE 9-1 English with 9 projects over three years and ready-to-use teaching PowerPoints, lesson plans and student activity worksheets.
* Explore thematically linked extracts from nineteenth-century fiction, poetry and non-fiction and twenty-first-century non-fiction to build a springboard for GCSE 9-1 English and English Literature
* Illuminate and understand key contexts for GCSE 9-1 set texts such as growing up, crime and punishment, monsters and medicine, and child labour
* Develop and interleave knowledge, skills and cultural capital to build a coherently planned curriculum that enriches students' study in Key Stage 3 English
* Easy to use and fit alongside your English department's class readers, plays and anthologies
* Save time with expertly planned and sequenced lessons with ready-made teaching PowerPoints, age-appropriate texts and student activity worksheets
* Photocopiable and editable files on the free download on collins.co.uk//ReimagineKS3English/download
Jo Heathcote is an experienced English teacher in the post-16 sector. She has extensive experience as a Principal Examiner for GCSE English Language and was involved in the development of the new specification for GCSE English Language for a major awarding body.
To find out more about Jo's training, marking and curriculum planning sMore about Jo Heathcote
Caroline Davis is known for her lively and bright illustrations and engaging text.More about Caroline Davis