From the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize, the Best Book for
Younger Readers - Red House Children's Book Award, the Waterstones
Children's Book Prize 5 - 12 year-olds and the Blue Peter Best
Story Book Award 2013, comes the ninth amazing instalment of this
TIPS FOR BEING TOP OF THE CLASS
(Sadly...I did NONE of these things.)
1. Stay awake in lessons (it helps.)
2. Don't draw HILARIOUS pictures of your teachers.
3. AVOID the class bully to stay out of trouble.
4. Don't let Mum and Dad write ANYTHING in your school planner.
5. Don't let your grumpy sister Delia BOSS you around. (Technically
not a school issue - but still important.)
I'm TRYING to get voted onto the school council as well - but thanks
to the ABOVE list it's not exactly going to plan.
This is Book 9 in the Tom Gates Series. See all Tom Gates books here.
Liz Pichon Biography
When Liz was little, she loved to draw, paint and make things. Her mum used to say she was very good at making a mess (which is still true today!). She kept drawing and went to art school, where she earned a degree in graphic design. She worked as a designer and art director in the music industry, and her freelance work has appea