Skilfully deliver the new linear specification using the advice and activities in this accessible Teacher's Book to equip your students with essential, transferable English Language skills.
- Allows you to effectively structure your teaching with a range of developmental activities that ensure continuous skills progression within and across lessons
- Introduces a flexible approach to the course so you can lay the foundations for reading and writing skills, assess students against the new grading system and revisit areas for improvement
- Reduces your marking time by supplying example answers, simple mark schemes and examiner commentary for the Student's Book activities
- Ensures that inclusion is embedded in your lesson plans with extension activities for high achievers and guidance on adapting content to match students' differing needs
- Increases your confidence teaching the revised curriculum, offering practical classroom tips and authoritative advice on the new content and assessment requirements
This is Book 17 in the Eurostars Series. See all Eurostars books here.
No one has written a review for 'WJEC Eduqas GCSE English Language Teacher's Book'
Why not be the first to share your opinion?