Exam Board: WJEC
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2017
Endorsed by WJEC
Ensure that every student develops the reading, writing and oracy skills they need to fulfil their potential with this confidence-boosting, skills-focused Student's Book that contains a rich bank of stimulus texts and progressive activities designed specifically for the new WJEC specification in Wales.
- Guides you and your students through the 2015 English language requirements, mapping the core content thematically to support teaching and learning
- Enables students of all ability levels to build and boost their English language skills by working through a variety of developmental activities supported by extension tasks to stretch high achievers
- Includes a range of engaging literary and non-fiction texts that aid comprehension, encourage synthesis and comparison, and provide effective models for students' own writing for different purposes and genres
- Prepares students for examination by providing numerous opportunities to practise the new question types and sample student answers that show clearly how they could be improved
- Offers trusted, skills-focused advice from an author team with extensive teaching and examining experience
No one has written a review for 'WJEC GCSE English Language Student Book'
Why not be the first to share your opinion?