School Book Character day is coming up and Tig is worried as his Mum has found him a frilly Little Boy Blue outfit. Can he get away with turning up as yet another footballer? A strange turn of events leads to a most unexpected outcome.
*Lime/Band 11 books have longer sentence structures and a greater use of literary language.
* Text type - A story with a familiar setting.
* Labelled pictures of Tig's different costumes on pages 30 and 31 provide lots of opportunities for speaking and listening.
* Curriculum links - Citizenship: Choices, Taking part.
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
This is Book 199 in the Collins Big Cat Series. See all Collins Big Cat books here.