Inspire your teaching with Key Stage 3 English Anthology: Detectives, a themed anthology for Year 7.
Featuring mysterious page turners starring Sherlock Holmes and Poirot, this Anthology guides students through fiction, non-fiction and poetry, encouraging them to connect with a variety of texts to gain a thorough understanding of the context and literary techniques underpinning each piece.
Each extract is supported by Teaching and Learning Resources, including quizzes, lesson plans and PowerPoint slides to help you implement the content of the book.
Each extract includes:
- A context panel to provide key information to set the scene
- Glossaries and annotations to help students work through each extract confidently
- Look closer: key questions for students to consider as they work through the extracts
- Now try this: writing and speaking activities to encourage students to get creative and actively engage with the text
- Fast finisher tasks to support students who race ahead
- A practice question to familiarise students with the command words they will see at GCSE
No one has written a review for 'Key Stage 3 English Anthology: Detectives'
Why not be the first to share your opinion?