The Abracadabra approach to learning through songs and tunes has set countless beginners on a clear path of progress and enjoyment with their chosen instrument. With carefully graded technique, clear fingering diagrams and concise theory explanations, this best-selling series is the ideal learning companion for pupil and teacher.
An established and popular course offering a thorough grounding in basic technique.
Now in its third edition, features include:
* Carefully graded songs and tunes
* Clear guidance on theory and technique
* Enough flexibility to suit individual teaching approaches
* Ensemble skills taught through duets and trios
* Playalong CDs for home practice
This is Book 3 in the Abracadabra Woodwind Series. See all Abracadabra Woodwind books here.
Malcolm Pollock is Head of Gloucestershire Music Service and has a long career in music education, teaching woodwinds and in particular his own instrument, flute.... More about Malcolm Pollock