New York Times bestselling children's book!
Smart, simple story that will make readers of all ages eager to take a side: From the award-winning author of Little Pea , Little Hoot , and Little Oink comes a clever take on the age-old optical illusion: is it a duck or a rabbit? Depends on how you look at it! Readers will find more than just Amy Krouse Rosenthal's signature humor here; there's also a subtle lesson for kids who don't know when to let go of an argument.
* A fun story based on the classic duck/rabbit visual puzzle
* Book teaches a lesson on right versus wrong and differing points of view
* Written by Amy Krouse Rosenthal, the award-winning author of Little Pea , Little Hoot , and Little Oink ; and illustrated by Tom Lichtenheld, creator of children's books including Everything I Know About Pirates
Fans of Red is Best , The Perfect Pet , and In My Opinion will love solving the eternal visual puzzle in Duck! Rabbit!
"The snappy dialogue makes for fine read-aloud. Duck? Rabbit? As kids will readily see, it depends on how you look at it." - Publishers Weekly , starred review
* Fun, interactive family read aloud book
* Books for kids ages 3 and up
* Picture books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary students
See More Picture books
Amy Krouse Rosenthal is a Chicago-based writer. She is the author of the bestselling books Duck! Rabbit!, Exclamation Mark!, and the beloved Little Pea and Little Oink, and the recent I Wish You More, as well as many other books for children and adults. Visit her at www.whoisamy.com. Jen Corace received her BFA in illustration from the Rhode Island School ofMore about Amy Krouse Rosenthal