Exam board: WJEC
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2017
Target success in WJEC Eduqas GCSE (9-1) English Language with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; clear guidance is combined with exam-style tasks and practical tips to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their skills.
With My Revision Notes every student can:
- Plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Practise the skills needed for each question type and identify areas for improvement with regular tasks, 'Test Yourself' sections and answers
- Understand what the examiner is looking for by comparing answers to the annotated and graded sample responses and student-friendly mark schemes
- Improve exam technique through expert tips, exam preparation advice and examples of typical mistakes to avoid
- Build on learning from the WJEC Eduqas GCSE English Language Student Book as both books work alongside each other
See More Educational: English language & literacy
See More Educational: study & revision guides
No one has written a review for 'My Revision Notes: WJEC Eduqas GCSE (9-1) English Language'
Why not be the first to share your opinion?