Including a combination of activities, examples and illustrations, this KS2 Maths activity book makes learning more enjoyable and engaging. Fun maths activities and quick tests will energise young learners and fully prepare them for national tests with confidence.
Fully in line with the new National Curriculum, children will love this KS2 Maths activity book that includes colourful illustrations and simple topic explanations. This title guides children through the learning they are doing at school and is part of the simple, fun and engaging Letts Make It Easy series.
Included in this book:
* Simple explanations of every topic with clear examples
* Step-by-step activities to progress ability
* Quick tests to help you and your child to check their understanding
* Colourful, fun illustrations to engage children in learning
* A 'Testometer' to colour in to help track your child's progress
* A chart to help you track your child's progress
This is Book 24 in the Letts Make It Easy Series. See all Letts Make It Easy books here.
HarperCollins UKis the UK branch of one of the world's largest publishing companies."More about Letts KS2
Helen Lewis is an educational author who has written over 70 titles, co-authored dozens more and adapted more than 150 books for international markets.
Paul Broadbent has written a wide range of Maths books and resources and is currently a full-time writer and consultant.More about Paul Broadbent