Exam Board: SQA
Subject: Modern Studies
The National 4 & 5 Modern Studies Course Notes provide comprehensive guidance for the entire CfE programme. Course Notes give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer an appropriate blend of sound teaching and learning with exam and assessment guidance.
Progress and attainment for all
* A complete core resource covering Democracy in Scotland and the United Kingdom, Crime and the Law and the international issue of Terrorism
* Outcome and Assessment Standards are fully covered
* 'Questions' and 'Activities' provide opportunities to apply knowledge and put skills to work
* 'Learning checklists' enable students to monitor progress regularly
* 'Make the link' features encourage broader thinking between and across subjects
* 'Hints' and 'Think points' give helpful tips and develop critical thinking skills
* 'Case studies' explore how issues studied have an impact on real-life people and events
Assessment and practice you can rely on
* Detailed 'Assessment' section covers all the skills students will need to succeed.
This is Book 11 in the Course Notes for SQA Exams Series. See all Course Notes for SQA Exams books here.
See More Educational: Social sciences
No one has written a review for 'National 4/5 Modern Studies Course Notes for New 2019 Exams: For Curriculum for Excellence Sqa Exams'
Why not be the first to share your opinion?
Elizabeth Elliott has been a trustee for the Downs Syndrome Research Foundation UK for over 15 years and is their current Chair. She has liaised and worked with professionals and families to explain, lobby for, and educate about DS. She is a child and adolescent psychiatrist based in London, UK.More about Elizabeth Elliott