A unique revision workbook to consolidate skills and focus revision in the countdown to the 11+ selection tests, this English workbook includes a placement test to target the areas where further revision is most needed.
Containing straight-to-the point revision material and progress tests, this English workbook helps children to quickly build skills and maximise marks. Challenging worked examples improve retention and tests at the end of each section check understanding.
Included in this book:
* A placement test to target the areas where further revision is most needed
* A clear summary at the beginning of each topic of the skills that the child needs to master
* Straight-to-the point explanations
* Worked examples based on the most challenging 11+ questions
* Skills practice questions for active revision
* End of section tests to check understanding, with links back to the relevant revision material
This is Book 40 in the Letts 11+ Success Series. See all Letts 11+ Success books here.
See More Educational: study & revision guides
Val Mitchell is Deputy Head at Debden Primary School in Suffolk and Selina Collins is a freelance children's author. N/aMore about Val Mitchell
Peter has been developing and illustrating Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR) items for 25 years. In addition to authoring Galore Park's Non-Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide, the NVR Workbook Age 8-10 and two sets of NVR Practice Papers in 2016, he has also written the 11+ Explained Guide for GL Assessment, the Letts Success Assessment Papers for NVR as welMore about Sally Moon
Educational experts in their fieldMore about Alison Head