Exam Board: ISEB
Level: 11 Plus
Subject: Verbal Reasoning
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: Spring 2017 Give pupils the best chance of success in pre-test and 11 plus independent school entrance exams with this write-in workbook. Covering the topics covered in the Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide, this workbook has been written to help develop skills in verbal reasoning. Pupils aged 8-10 will find the 220 varied and thorough question types will ... - increase confidence by practising questions for all major exams including CEM, GL and ISEB
- improve skills with progressively stretching exam-style questions
- enable them to confidently assess progress and identify areas to improve using the pull-out answers with clear explanations
- develop new techniques to solve problems more easily
- allow pupil's to practise English and Maths skills to improve Verbal Reasoning abilities
- build speed in answering Verbal Reasoning questions towards the time expected in the 11 plus tests
The brand new for 2016 11 plus and pre-test range has been constructed to help pupils follow a three step revision journey .. Step 1) 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Study and Revision Guide Step 2) Practice Papers
11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 1
11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers 2 Step 3) Workbooks
11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10
11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11
11+ Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12
This is Book 65 in the GP Series. See all GP books here.
See More Educational: study & revision guides
No one has written a review for 'Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10: For 11+, pre-test and independent school exams including CEM, GL and ISEB'
Why not be the first to share your opinion?