Exam Board: ISEB
Level: 11 Plus
Subject: Verbal Reasoning
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: Spring 2017 Give pupils the best chance of success in entrance exams with this write-in workbook for ages 9-11. Ideal for 11 plus and pre-test practice, the varied and thorough question types develop pupils' Verbal Reasoning skills and help prepare them for a wide range of independent school entrance exams.
- Increases confidence by practising with over 250 questions for all major exams including CEM, GL and ISEB
- Prepares for a wide range of independent school exams and pre-tests with challenging extension material
- Improves skills with progressively stretching levelled exam-style questions
- Builds on existing knowledge with clear cross-curricular links to English and Maths
- Confidently assesses progress and identifies areas to improve using the pull-out answers
- Builds up your speed in answering Verbal Reasoning questions towards the time expected in the 11 plus tests Also available for 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning preparation:
- 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Revision Guide ISBN 9781471849244
- Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 8-10 ISBN 9781471849312
- Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 10-12 ISBN 9781471849336
- 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Practice Papers ISBN 9781471849299
This is Book 64 in the GP Series. See all GP books here.
See More Educational: study & revision guides
No one has written a review for 'Verbal Reasoning Workbook Age 9-11: For 11+, pre-test and independent school exams including CEM, GL and ISEB'
Why not be the first to share your opinion?
Chris Pearse is a qualified Primary School teacher with many years of experience supporting KS2 pupils. In 2006 he founded a tuition company called 'Teachitright' to support pupils with their 11+ exams. Teachitright firmly believes students should enjoy their educational journey, and engagement is at the forefront of the tutoring business. Chris really enjoyMore about Chris Pearse
Educational experts in their fieldMore about Alison Head