This new edition provides Renewed Framework writing activities for
every genre. Now with interactive resources on CD-ROM!
* Inspire even the most reluctant writers with these creative resources.
* Activities to teach your children crafting, drafting and editing,
as recommended in _Grammar for Writing_.
* Get interactive with on-screen writing activities, writing frames
* Develop their understanding of writing genres using example texts
and invaluable definitions.
* Quick-fire and week-long projects to fit into your day.
This is Book 14 in the Writing Guides Series. See all Writing Guides books here.
Guy Merchant is Head of the Centre for English in Education at Sheffield Hallam University. Huw Thomas is Headteacher at Springfield School, Sheffield....More about Guy Merchant
Nikki Gamble is the Founder and Director of Just Imagine and Associate Consultant at UCL's Institute of Education. She has worked extensively in schools across the UK and internationally, most recently managing a project for the London Schools Excellence Fund with a focus on developing excellence in teaching reading at KS2 and KS3. Nikki is author of Explori...More about Pam Dowson
Mark Oliver was born in London in 1960 and now lives in County Louth, Ireland with his wife, two children, a golden retriever called Wordsworth and a Bengal cat called Feargal. He has worked as an advertising art director, and now illustrates books and create animations for tv an...More about Mark Oliver