What could be a better way to introduce young minds to the joys of reading than with a little help from R2-D2, C-3PO, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, and Han Solo?
Full colour illustrations and simple texts retell classic scenes from Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope as C-3PO and R2-D2 escape from Darth Vader's clutches.
Little rebels everywhere will love these galactic adventures as they set out on their own quest to become independent readers. Perfect for ages five and upwards.
Collect them all: Escape from Darth Vader, Use the Force!, Ewoks Join the Fight, and Rescue from Jabba's Palace.
This is Book 2 in the Star Wars Young Readers Series. See all Star Wars Young Readers books here.
See More Science fiction
* Built on a 40 year heritage, Star Wars is still the most powerful and successful boys' license in the world
* It is the best-selling LEGO theme in history
* Over 100 million books printed in over 30 languages
* Over 15 million books sold in the UK over the last 10 years
* Core target: Boys 7-12
* The theatrical debut of Star Wars in